Tuesday, June 26, 2007

the drive-in


Chris and I went to a drive-in movie theater last weekend. It was the first time I'd gone to a drive-in, and it was AWESOME. We saw Evan Almighty and Shrek the Third (Evan much better than Shrek). It was only $6 for each of us for two movies! We've decided to never go to a regular movie theater again. I doubt that will be the case once winter hits, mostly because I'm pretty sure the place will be closed for the winter.

Also, Chris got a (paid!) gig shooting at a triathlon close by. It was a great weekend... although I've been sick. With what the doctor thinks is a staph infection. Gross. I went to the doctor's yesterday. Apparently I had a fever of 100, so I'm glad I got antibiotics to help me out. Hopefully it won't be the resistant strain we saw on the news last night. They (you know, They) said the resistant strain has infected 10 times the amount of people as usual... kinda scary.

And if I had a puppy I totally wouldn't be sick. I read about it in a magazine at the doctor's office. Okay... it said people with pets are happier and in turn healthier. And I found an article from ABC News about it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That theater sounds great! Hope you are feeling better soon!