Thursday, July 26, 2007

everyone has one



I want a scooter. But I don't know where I'll be living in the next few years, so I've decided it's not the best investment. I don't want to end up living in Hermitage and riding my scooter downtown.

Our gift shop manager has one (blue with red/yellow flames). One of our gift shop employees has one (red). One of our food/beverage people has one (blue and silver, I've heard, although I haven't seen this one). And somebody else that works here has one because I keep seeing a light silver one by the "bike rack" (photo on right).

But for the record, I wanted one first!!!

2 comments:

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Are those scooters really that cool? I can't help but laugh every time I see them on the road!

PS - this is Court V. :)

Chris and Adrienne Scott said...

I don't know about scooters being cool, but man, that bike rack picture is the bomb. that's right. the bomb.