Thursday, May 10, 2007

suze orman


I'm reading her book for the Young, Fabulous & Broke and it's amazing. Easy to read and understand, great advice, and she totally understands the importance and long process of graduating college with student loans and credit card debt and getting a first "real" job with a tiny salary and having to pay for housing and pay off loans. She's convinced me to hold off on putting more money into my Roth IRA until I have a downpayment for, and buy, a house. So my current lease is up in March and I'm going to live as frugally as possible (although sometimes I wonder how much more frugally I can live) until then.

And I've been downloading and listening to Dave Ramsey's podcast from iTunes and sometime in the near future really want to go through one of his classes about investing and/or home buying. His "headquarters" are close by and he seems to know the way to invest and save and get out of debt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.cafb29b24.org/docs/buyativan/#56391 buy lorazepam online mastercard - ativan withdrawal recovery