Tuesday, February 13, 2007

welcome home


So I'm here in Tennessee. Yay! The move went well, the drive went well, no problems. The weather was great. We stopped in Harrisonburg and thought we'd be there for like an hour. I'm pretty sure we were there a few hours. It was really good, I know we're both glad we spent some time there.

We had lunch at Dave's Express. Mmmmmm, souvlaki!

We stopped for dinner at a Craker Barrel and it was delicious.

Also, it was our one-year anniversary the day I moved. How cool is that?! It was a great anniversary. =)

Everything's gone well since I've been here. We're going to try out the commute tomorrow morning and meet with a potential roommate. Don't get me wrong, I love Katie's house and Katie and Colleen are awesome girls, but it'd be nice to be a little closer to work.

Now it's time to go grocery shopping. Woo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the picture turned out great! i thought you didn't get a good one?

ps- welcome home! =)

Unknown said...

Oh she's fabulous. You'll love her. Hehe