Friday, February 23, 2007

friday


It's finally Friday. I fell asleep in a meeting yesterday (awesome, I know). So last night I went to bed at like 10. I'm freaking exhausted. I know it's the commute and learning everything about a new job. Tomorrow I'm going to sleep in. But the job is going well, I feel like I'm learning a lot (and hopefully enough to do this job on my own when the other girl leaves). Luckily I've got another whole week with this girl for more training.


What I have to really learn is how to get around this building. It's so confusing and every hallway looks exactly the same. AND there are something like 7 half-floors. Not 7.5 floors, I really mean, like, 7 half-floors. I can go from the security entrance to my office and to the bathroom, but that's about it. I still haven't figured out how to get to the break room or the cafe. Luckily there's a fridge close by that I can use. My boss Susan suggested I get myself lost (not difficult), so I might do that after Erin's gone. We'll see.


Alright, time to work!
P.S. Grey's was awesome but I'm honestly a little bummed that Meredith lived. I would have liked to see how they would continue the show without her.

No comments: