Thursday, January 11, 2007

day 1


I'm sure this whole blog thing is a huge undertaking. We'll see how it goes.

Our office's AC/heat system isn't working right (and I don't think has worked correctly since my first day). So all week I've been wearing my heavy winter coat and scarf. One of my coworkers has been wearing gloves. Despite the existence of a space heater it remains cold... I can't turn the space heater on. I have one outlet in my office. It's on a circuit with the one outlet in my gloved coworker's office. We can't have our computer monitors, CPUs, phones, printers, and space heaters all plugged in. I think I should just turn off my computer and turn on the space heater but somehow I doubt my bosses would agree.

Chris (boyfriend) was stuck with me and my parents for Christmas (instead of on the slopes in Colorado with his parents due to a blizzard), then we drove to VA Beach to spend a week at his parents' and have a second Christmas with them on New Year's eve. It was really nice having Chris around for a couple weeks. In the past couple months we've been able to see each other quite a bit despite the distance. So now I think I'm going through Chris withdrawal. It doesn't help that I don't know my plans for the next few months so we haven't been able to pin down some dates for me to visit Nashville. It seems so crazy that in a month we'll have our one year anniversary. I can't decide if it seems like longer or shorter than a year. In a good way, of course.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! a blog! this will defintiely help my boredom at work :)

Chris and Adrienne Scott said...

i want to get up and jive???

i love you anyway,
chris (boyfriend).

ps- ha.

Dri said...

it's joni mitchell!