Saturday, January 13, 2007

moving

Nothing's final yet. But...

Craigslist and apartments.com are my best friends right now. I have an amazing boyfriend who will go look at places for me. And I have an awesome friend who will let me live with her, but it's a pretty long drive into the city from her house. Everything is falling into place. I can really see God working in our lives. I'm so excited, a little scared, and have a lot to do to get everything wrapped up.

Today I'm going to my parents' and Dad is going to help me change the air filter and oil. Last time I washed the car right before changing the oil, and as a result of wet tires and brakes succeeded on driving my (new!) car OVER the ramps. Dad said next time HE will drive the car up the ramps (I forsee him driving over the ramps too but we'll see!). I guess I should go to NTB and get everything checked and aligned and rotated before the trip.

YAY!

No comments: