Tuesday, January 16, 2007

moving

I gave my boss at work my notice. My last day at the National Office is February 9. My first day at the Nashville Symphony (as Manager of Corporate and Community Relations) is February 19. I'll be moving (hopefully!) to the Nashville area around February 10 or 11. (Hopefully is only because who knows, there might be a freak snowstorm.)

Wish me luck!

If you have any good moving tips (I think we're doing the pod type thing), please let me know. Chris will fly out here Feb. 8, we'll have a "pod" small enough to fit in a parking space for 3 days (plus the weekend), they'll pick it up and move it in 3 days, and we'll have 3 days to unpack until they pick it back up (again, I think we'll have the whole weekend plus the 3 days).

3 comments:

Chris and Adrienne Scott said...

there's no such thing as feb 29... not this year at least. moron... i mean, i love you honey.

me.

Girl About Town said...

that's so excited you're moving soon! enjoy nashville and now you're truely a southern girl ;)

Girl About Town said...

wow i can't type. "that's so excitING" much better