Friday, January 12, 2007

rizza and the arctic

The dog I live with is hilarious. When she wags her tail (while standing) it wags in a circular motion. I swear, one day she's going to get uber excited and take off like a helicopter.

Yesterday I brought in two long heavy duty extension cords. I plugged them into the empty outlet in my coworker's office next to mine, and plugged my space heater in. Apparently, her office and the person in the office next to her have outlets on the same circuit. Everything was fine and I was just starting to warm up enough to take off my coat and scarf (keep in mind I was wearing a sweater and pants so it's not like it was warming up all that much), when my coworker started to print something. Her printer came out of power save mode and blew the circuit. Now I know I can't plug my space heater in anywhere. Today I'm wearing pants, boots, a turtleneck, a suit jacket, a wool coat, and a scarf. ...I'm cold.

No comments: