Monday, January 15, 2007

laundry

I really don't enjoy doing the laundry. I'm sure everyone agrees with me. I dislike it even more when there are two other people here that also do laundry and don't move laundry from the washer to the dryer or from the dryer to their hamper. After waiting to do laundry for about 4 days I gave up and moved the laundry that wasn't mine so I could have clean clothes.

Speaking of clothes, I started going through all my clothes to remove what I don't wear. Every time I do this I realize how many clothes I have that I just don't wear.

Next: shoes.

Also, I'm trying to sell some 2006 or 2007 Civic stuff on ebay and craigslist. So if you want a windshield sun shield/heat shield custom made to fit the Civic windshield, floor mats (carpet) for a coupe, or a cargo tray, let me know. =) Got to get rid of this stuff before my lease here is up.

1 comment:

razafraz said...

I HATE it when people do that! Now i can understand if you forget like once or twice...but when it becomes an all the time thing...watch out! I might just toss your clothes on your bed. I would put them on the floor but thats just plan mean! :)