Friday, March 16, 2007

chris sent me this email...

so you totally just woke up laughing and said, "hahahaha... they're calling us blazers!"

me: "huh?"
you: "they're calling us blazers... tee hee heee"
"what?"
"i don't know"
"are you dreaming honey?"
"no!"
"so what's happening?"
"they're calling us blazers... hee hee hee"
"who is 'they'?"
"i don't know"
"so what's up?"
"they have some pianos... it's the brand name or something!"
"uh huh"
"and they're calling us blazers... hee haaa haaaa heee teee "
"ok... you know you're dreaming right?"
"no i'm not!"
"ok... so tell me more..."
"why are you making fun of me?"
"'cause you're dreaming"
"no i'm not"
"ok, well i'm going to write this down so that i can tell you all about it in the morning"
"*pout*"
"so tell me more about these blazers"
"i don't know, they're looking at our car!"
"uh huh"
"stop making fun of me"
"ok, i love you honey"
"i love you too"
"i love you honey"
"i love you too"
"i love you honey"
"i love you toooooooooooo" <-- cranky
"goodnight"
"*snore*"

three minutes later

me: "hey"
you: "hey"
"so tell me more about these blazers"
"ha ha" <-- more cranky
"what?"
"you're making fun of me"
"what? why?"
"cause i couldn't remember the name of the place"
"what place?"
"the place with our stuff"
"what stuff?"
"i don't know, our stuff from the day!"
"ooh... ok. ... ... *confused*"


i'm forgetting some already... too bad.

you're fun when you're sleepy.

i love you,
blazer.

No comments: